Our General Meetings on the First Thursday of the month have returned to “in Person”
at the Dwyer Center of the SAGHS at 911 Melissa in San Antonio Texas 78213. We will continue to ZOOM the Meetings as well,
so we can have the best of both worlds! If you can meet in person on First Thursdays it is a great way to deliver Mini Workshop Supplies.
Please click here Calendar at a Glance to see our 2022-2023 planned activities.
We will send all members an email with the Zoom info for each General Meeting.
All members that have paid the $20 Mini workshop fee will be emailed Zoom invites and YouTube recordings for Minis
The Mini Pay Pal button is the 3rd one on the membership page, No need to fill out applications, members just click to pay for minis.
Guild activities during the year include:
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic we are meeting remotely via the ZOOM app. Email invitations will be sent out to all members for the General Meetings. Workshops are only available to members in good standing.
Mini Worshops can be paid at the bottom of the membership page. It is the 3rd Pay Pal button. This “Mini” fee will pay for your “LIVE” ZOOM class and you will also get a YouTube Link to view the mini in your spare time. Materials for the mini workshops will be distributed to you via volunteers at 4 pick up points in the city so please get on the supply list when it is requested so we can get materials to you.
- General Monthly Meetings — we meet the first Thursday of the month, September through June. All general meetings are held at THE DWYER CENTER at the SAGHS on 911 Melissa Dr., AND on Zoom at the same time. Entry into the Dwyer Center and library access begins at 6:30 pm. The General Meeting and program are from 7:00 to approximately 9:00 pm.
- Mini Workshops — “Minis” are held on the the third Thursday of the month, September through June, at 7:00 – 9:00 pm VIA ZOOM and you will get a YouTube Link in a few days. Pay for the Mini Workshops at any time of the year and you will receive all the YouTube links for all the Minis for the current year.
- Major Workshops — two to five days long — usually on Saturday and Sunday — are held several times a year.
- Potluck Dinners — held in June and December each year.
- Envelope Exchange — held at least once a year at the holidays and/or in the spring.
- Secret Pal Program — held in June, July and August and revealed at the September general meeting.
- Exhibits — held in the Fall and Spring at various locations.
- Awards — special recognition for Guild Members.
Additional activities such as fundraisers, field trips and play days can pop up any time during the year! Consult the website and attend monthly meetings for more information.