- This event has passed.
Mini Workshop – Fun with Modern Calligraphy, with Monica Brooks
October 19, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$5.00
Modern Calligraphy is a current trend seen on many products from coffee mugs to quotes to hang on your wall. With the holidays approaching the whimsy of modern calligraphy is perfect for place cards, gift tags, party signage and more! Learn the basics of this hand in the October Mini Workshop presented by Monica Brooks.
- A Pencil
- A couple of sheets of lined notebook paper for practice (at least 2 sheets)
- 10 sheets of white copy paper for practice work
- A Pentel Sign Pen in black or a dark color (These were used in the Linda Schneider workshop)
- Bring any gel pens you’d like but have at least one white and one metallic color
- A brush marker like Tombow, Copic, Faber-Castell, etc., (dark color)
The Pentel Sign Pen and the Tomboy brush markers are available at Herwecks – Guild Members get a discount!!
Feel free to bring card stock paper or envelopes to write on if you’d like. I will provide some.